You’ve trained hard all Winter & Spring and now the busy & competitive Summer season has arrived. As you head outside more don’t lose all your hard earned strength and mobility gains you’ve made in the gym… Or maybe you’ve neglected your strength and mobility training so far this year and want to make improvements in those areas? It’s not too late!
The Sessions:6 “In-Season” Strength & Stability Sessions are here to help!
Join us Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12:15pm or 6:00pm for one-hour, coach led, training sessions that focus on developing and maintaining strength, stability, and mobility for the endurance athlete to keep them happy, healthy and moving at their best all summer long. Training sessions are designed to compliment your endurance sport training and not detract from them. Maintaining strength throughout the racing season is key to staying healthy and fast, but also to making continued improvements into your next season of training.
Maintain your gains or start making them now!
Training Sessions Include:
- Dynamic Warm-Ups to get your body moving through full range of motion
- Plyometric Drills & Exercises to maintain muscle elasticity and power production
- Strength movements focusing on the posterior chain to offset our seated/hunched over modern lifestyle, and “push-pull” movements for the upper body
- Core stability exercises to improve postural alignment and support the low back and hips
- and focused stretching at the end to maintain/improve mobility through all the major joints
- Days: Every Tuesday & Thursday, June through August
- Times: 12:15pm to 1:15pm* & 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Experience Needed: None. Modifiable to all experience levels
- Cost: Punchcard or Monthly Membership Options…
- $160 for a 10-punch Punchcard (also redeemable for other S:6 training sessions)
- $85 per month, unlimited Strength & Stability Sessions only
- other Monthly Memberships available including Strength & Stability Sessions